Shatta Bandle BiographyShatta Bandle is a Ghanaian ‘Instagram big boy’ who came into limelight after his videos went viral.
He appeared in Rudeboy’s ‘ Audio Money’ official video and is one of the trending West African superstars currently.
We’d be seeing Shatta Bandle biography, date of birth, age, early life, family, parents, siblings, girlfriend, children, education, business, net worth, social media handles and all you need to know about him.
Shatta Bandle Profile
Before we continue, here’s a quick run down on Shatta Bandle’s profile and a few things you’d love to know about him.
Full Name: Idris Firdaus
Stage Name: Shatta Bandle
Occupation: Influencer, entertainer, comedian, entrepreneur
Net Worth: $100,000+
Shatta Bandle Biography, Date Of Birth, Age, Early Life, Family, Education, Entertainment And All You Should Know About Him
Born as Idris Firdaus, Shatta Bandle is a Ghanaian entertainer and comedian. He went viral after his video claims of being richer than Bill Gates and Aliko Dangotewent viral, and his social media followers boosted immediately.
Popular for his petite stature, Shatta Bandle also has a ‘big mouth’ so you shouldn’t be surprised with the things he says.
Talking about the source of his wealth, Shatta Bandle is the ‘small boy’ of a wealthy Ghanaian real estate guru, Nana Kojo Boateng popularly known as Dada Joe Remix.
There are possibilities he’s the backbone behind the cars, houses, jewelries and even cash he keeps on flaunting.
Shatta Bandle Net Worth
Shatta Bandle has somehow manages to keep the sources of his income secret. He is however estimated to be net worth above $100,000.
Social Media Handles
You can connect with Shatta Bandle on:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)