Five friends you should avoid in 2020: no. 1 and 5 are very important
Five set of people you should not be with in 2020.
I have always have the conviction that 2020 is going to be a better year. I have that feeling and how successful you become can be determined by how well you managed the complexities of a new year.
And believe me, the kind of friends you keep matters a lot.
A popular adage says “Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are”
That’s very simple.
There are five (5) set of friends you shouldn’t keep in 2020.
1. Don’t keep friends that constantly borrow money from you. They might be your close relatives or best friend, but a true best friend will not seek not constantly bug you with borrowing. When you borrow money to people, it displaces you from achieving better things or personal goals for your business, family or for yourself.
2. Avoid friends that cannot keep a secret. Sometimes in life, we might be at our low moments, that moment of vulnerability and in dire need to talk to someone. But there are certain friends who will disclose discussions, chats or secret you told them in confidence. Such person cannot be your friend.
3. Avoid friends who are constantly mocking you or degrading you. Avoid people who are condescending. They can speak to you in such a manner that could set in depression and fear.
4. Avoid people who do not add value in your life. Forget people who are willing to buy you crates of beer but can’t give you a meaningful advise on your business, family or pressing issues.
5. Come 2020, avoid people that are not talking about money. If you are not talking about money, please STFU!
I’m talking money, you’re talking nonsense!
Stay woke, 2020 and I wish you great height.