6 Different Types Of Hug And What They Really Mean
1. A hug from behind.
Hug done from the bank made to convey a feeling of protection. the other person know that they always have their back. It’s designed to make the person being hugged feel as if they don’t have to worry about any sneak attacks because there is an extra layer of protection in the form of another person’s hug. It’s a very intimate kind of hug types of hug that just screams, “I got your back.”
2. A hug with a pat on the back.
A hug with a pat on the back is going to convey a feeling of reassurance and comfort. You usually try to pat a person on the back while hugging them when you are trying to console them as they are grieving about something. It is often a very friendly hug, and it can be shared between anyone. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a romantic kind of hug at all. There is a casual innocence about these types of hug that makes it an extraordinary one.
3. A hug at the waist.
This is a very intimate kind of hug, and it isn’t typically one that is done between two people in a casual type of relationship. When someone hugs you in this manner, your hugger is trying to cling to you. This means that they want to be spending as much time with you as possible and that they never want to let you go. There is an immense amount of trust in these types of hug and a very blatant show of comfort with another person.
4. A hug while maintaining deep eye contact.
This is another very special form of hugging that isn’t fit for people with casual relationships. Only two people who have a profound and intimate bond with one another would engage in this kind of hug. It’s the kind of hug that is most commonly used by two people in a romantic relationship that is filled with a lot of passion and intensity.
5. The famous bear hug.
This is the kind of hug that is as tight as a drum. It’s the kind of hug that has a lot of pressure on it. You’re practically trying to squeeze the life out of the person that you’re hugging. It’s the kind of hug that exudes a lot of love and adoration for another person. It’s as if you’re trying to take all of the love that you have and manifest it in the form of a mighty hug.
6. The hug that doesn’t seem to end.
This is the kind of hugs that can go on for so long – as if it were endless. It’s very quiet. It’s very gentle. It might seem very dull and uneventful to those who are witnessing it from the outside. But for the two people who are locked in this kind of intimate embrace, it’s one of the most beautiful feelings in the world. There is a certain level of love and comfort there that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)