Juice WRLD cause of death has finally been revealed, a month and fifteen days after his death.
YaahooJournalist understands that Juice Wrld, whose real name is Jarad Anthony Higgins, was an American rapper, singer, and songwriter, who was best known for his hit singles “All Girls Are the Same” and “Lucid Dreams” which helped him gain a recording contract with Lil Bibby’s Grade A Productions and Interscope Records.
The American, a beloved Chicago rapper, was said to have suddenly died at Chicago’s Midway airport on December 8, 2019, after suffering from a seizure, shortly after arriving at the airport on a flight from California.
Juice WRLD cause of death
Juice WRLD cause of death was caused by an accidental overdose of codeine and oxycodone, the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office revealed on Wednesday, January 23, 2020.
“The Medical Examiner’s Office has determined the cause and manner of death of 21-year-old Jarad A. Higgins.
“Higgins died as a result of oxycodone and codeine toxicity. The manner of death is accident,” the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office tweeted on Wednesday.
YaahooJournalist recalls that Juice WRLD suffered a seizure shortly after arriving at Midway International Airport on Dec. 8, the Chicago Police Department said. The rapper was quickly transported to a local hospital and was pronounced dead hours later.
“The announcement that the rapper had oxycodone, an opioid that is a pain killer, and codeine in his system follows initial reports that a federal agent who was at the airport to search the plane administered the opioid antidote Narcan to the performer after he’d gone into convulsions,” the Associated Press reported.
Meanwhile, YaahooJournalist understands that several of the people who had accompanied the 21-year-old singer on the flight from Los Angeles to his hometown of Chicago were arrested for possession of a firearm, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.
Juice WRLD often sang about his own drug use before he eventually died of an accidental overdose of codeine and oxycodone.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)