Nigerian artiste, Burna Boy was the only Nigerian that made it to the list of 100 performers at Lady Gaga’s One World: Together at Home concert, organised with Global Citizen and the World Health Organisation.
According to the report, the concert took place to celebrate the work of healthcare professionals on the frontline in the battle against coronavirus.
Some of the world’s biggest music stars that perform at special concerts from home, include Elton John, Paul McCartney, Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, and Lady Gaga herself.
Below is a list of those that were expected to perform
Billy Ray Cyrus
Christine and the Queens
Hussain Al Jasmi
Leslie Odom Jr.
Samuel L Jackson
Sarah Jessica Parker
Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day
Idris and Sabrina Elba
LL COOL J
Priyanka Chopra Jonas
Shah Rukh Khan
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)