As a legal document, you can’t have a public record erased. However, it’s important to note that as only the final order is classified as a public record, all other information pertaining to the divorce file is kept private and retained only by the court and the legal teams involved.
Are Divorce Rates Increasing ?
The 2021 statistics in fact show an increase of nearly 10% in the number of divorces when compared with 2020 although this does not necessarily reflect the wider picture.
Best advise in marriage
1. Respond to 86% of your partner’s emotional calls.
2. Deeply understand your partner’s Inner World.
3. Honor your relationship’s sense of “We.”
4. Start discussions softly
5. Express appreciation every day.
6. Co-Create Your Own Culture.
7. Remind yourself that conversations about money aren’t about money.
8. Build Your Sex “Script.”
9. Act Interdependently
10. Strive for Emotional Forgiveness.