7 roles of a biblical wife according to the bible
1. She Submit to her husband, it’s so important to allow your husband to lead you and trust in their authority. Colossians 3 verse 8 says – wives submit to your husband as is fitting to the Lord
2. A biblical wife honour and respect her husband Ephesians 5:33 says – let the wife see that she respect her husband
3. She is forgiving Ephesians 4:32 says – be kind and compassionate and forgive each other in the same way the Lord forgave you
4. She is faithful and loyal to her husband. Hebrews 13 verse 4 says – gives honor to marriage and remain faithful to one another
5. She cover her marriage and her husband in prayer, this is important because if you have a husband who is an unbeliever or who is drifting away from the Lord by your faith he will be healed. The Bible says – if anyone of them does not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behaviour of their wives
6. She doesn’t try to control her husband. Proverbs 21 verse 9 says – better live on a corner of a roof than to share a house with a quarrelsome wife and quarrelsome means like pick fights or to nag all the time
7. She put God first, this is the most important one it probably should have been number one but proverbs 3 verse 6 says – in everything you do put God first he will direct you and crown your efforts with success.