On Friday, June 25, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) delivered the aftereffects of up-and-comers who sat for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) on Saturday, 19 and Tuesday, June 22.
The Nation reports that the outcome, which was declared by the board’s representative, Fabian Benjamin, clarified that the activity was to a great extent effective, adding that lone less instances of misbehaviors were accounted for.
therefore records the means competitors should take to check their outcomes without a scratch card:
1. Applicants are relied upon to send ‘RESULT’ through SMS to 55019 with the telephone number they utilized in enrollment for JAMB.
2. On the off chance that any applicant utilizes a telephone number not the same as the one he enlisted with, he will get a reaction revealing to him the number was not utilized for enrollment.
3. Applicants who check their UTME results with their enlisted number will get a message which will peruse as “Dear Mr/Miss X, your outcome is as per the following… ”
4. In any case, for applicants whose outcomes were retained by JAMB, the assessment body will send them a message advising them “Result Withheld.”
Reactions up-and-comers ought to expect while checking results
1. On the off chance that a competitor utilizes a telephone number that was not used to enlist, a message will be shipped off him consequently: ‘This telephone number was not utilized for enrollment.”
2. On the off chance that an outcome is retained, a “Result Withheld” message will be shipped off the applicant.
3. On the off chance that a competitor has a place with the class being assumed the best about, the message to the individual will be: “Result retained forthcoming the transfer of explanations/record needed from you.”
4. In the event that an up-and-comer was missing, s/he would get “Up-and-comer ABSENT” as input
5. An up-and-comer that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER likewise CANCELLED will be so educated.
6. “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be shipped off an applicant who acquired unapproved admittance to the assessment lobby.
Pillar discharges 2021 UTME results
In the interim, recently revealed that the JAMB asked competitors who were planned to take the UTME in delisted focuses to print new assessment notice slips. It was accounted for that the load up’s representative, Fabian Benjamin, requested that the competitors begin printing their notices from Sunday, June 20, for their new timetable date and time. The assessment body said the choice followed the focuses’ resistance to the set down systems and the challenges experienced by applicants presented on the focuses.