The state of Rio Grande do Sul ( RS ) opens the deadline for early payment of IPVA this Wednesday (14).
Those who choose to pay the debt by the end of December get discounts that can reach up to 32%. It is also possible to pay in installments between January and June.
HOW TO PAY THE IPVA?
You can pay IPVA RS through banks and transfer by Pix.
- Banks: Banrisul, Bradesco, Sicredi, Sicoob and Banco do Brasil (only for customers);
- Pix: consult on the website or app, generating a QR Code; in the case of installments, one must be generated each month.
IPVA CONSULTATION 2023
The IPVA consultation can be carried out on the IPVA website or on the IPVA RS application .
IPVA PAYMENT 2023 RS
Check the deadlines and methods of paying the IPVA in advance:
Until 12/29/2022: 10% discount + UPF/RS discount (estimated at 5.88%) + Good Driver + Good Citizen
Until 01/31/2023: 10% discount + Good Driver + Good Citizen
Until 02/28/2023: 6% discount + Good Driver + Good Citizen
Until 03/31/2023: 3% discount + Good Driver + Good Citizen
Payment in 6 installments
It is possible to pay the IPVA in six installments. For this, you must make the first payment by 01/31/2023. The Good Driver and Good Citizen discounts are still valid.
- January: 10% discount
- February: 6% discount
- March: 3% discount
- April, May and June: no discount
It is also possible to pay the IPVA in a single installment, with the term expiring in April, according to the final number on the license plate. The Good Driver and Good Citizen discounts are still valid, as long as they are within the deadline.
The good driver discount is aimed at drivers who have not committed traffic violations in recent months.
- No fines since November 2021: 5% discount
- No fines since November 2020: 10% discount
- No fines since November 2019: 15% discount
There is also a discount for those who register the CPF in invoices in the state, check out:
- 150 bills or more: 5% discount
- Between 100 and 149 bills: 3% discount
- Between 51 and 99 notes: 1% discount